GDPR covers the protection of Personal data. Personal Data is defined as any data that identifies an individual, either directly or indirectly. Personal Data includes but is not limited to:
- Phone number
- Email address
Flowline and Clearaway collect Personal Data to assist with the following:
- Manage the Contract or Framework agreement
- Provide sales and marketing material
- Contact you in relation to services offered or supplied
- Manage ongoing relationship as either client or contractor.
The legal basis on which we hold this information is:
- Legitimate Interest – We believe that the information we supply will be of a commercial interest
- Contract – We need to communicate with you to fulfil contractual obligations
- Consent – Specific consent has been provided by yourselves to process your Personal data. It is your legal right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Personal Data of a customer is held for seven years after you cease to be a customer. Personal Data held for marketing purposes is held for a period of three years.
Personal Data is held both paper based and electronically. Any information held in paper form is protected with various security measures such as storage in a locked facility. Electronic storage is protected by suitable software which is reviewed periodically.
Flowline and Clearaway will not share your Personal data with a third party for marketing purposes, we may however share this data with our IT support company to allow them to maintain the systems of the business. We may also share Personal data with debt collection agents or our solicitors for the purpose of recovering funds owed.
You have the right to be informed of any Personal data held, this request must be in writing and all requests will be responded to within 30 days. You also have the right to restrict processing of this data or to have errors rectified.
Should you have any queries or concerns over the data held by Flowline or Clearaway please contact:
Rawreth Industrial estate
Essex SS6 9RL
Or email Compliance@Flowlineltd.co.uk.
If you believe that your query has not been handled satisfactorily you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner.