Flowline has an extensive presence in the Highways sector, working for several Tier 1 Contractors and Local Authorities alike in the London & South east region, delivering a variety of services. Most notably, Flowline has delivered multiple high profile HADDMS schemes over the years for Highways England and continues to do so.
Some of the larger CCTV schemes we have delivered are:
• M4 Smart Motorway Junction 3-12 pre-construction surveys
• M6 Motorway HADDMS surveys Junction 40-44
• M25 HADDMS surveys Framework
• M20 junction 10 pre and post survey
• A13 Improvement works
• A12 Junction 19 – 25 Road widening pre survey works
Providing planned and reactive services in this sector, Flowline has become one of the market leaders in Highway drainage survey, maintenance, Inspection and rehabilitation.
Some of the services we provide to the Highways sector are as follows:
• Electronic Asset data capture
• CCTV Surveys – Standard condition surveys to full Spec HADDMS
• GIS Surveys
• Pipe relining including UV lining
• Remedial works & Drainage rehabilitation
• High pressure water jetting
• Gulley, catchpit & soakaway cleansing
• Flooding & emergency response
• Cyclical asset maintenance
For more information about the full range of services offered please call us on 01268 654410.
Alongside this we also offer a full range of drainage services including drain lining and repairs, Line cleaning and blockage removal. Flowline can ensure that any drain on site is in optimum condition to build on and reduce the risk of any further problems.
Services offered to Construction clients include, but are not limited to:
• High Pressure Water Jetting
• Waste removal
• Pre and Post adoption CCTV Surveys
• Rehabilitation of existing drainage system
• Anglian Water and Thames Water approved Contractor
• Provision of authorisation for Water Utility company assets