You will lead and support the work carried out by crews, on average a dozen crews, ensuring all works are carried out by the client’s and company’s expectations and safely. Part of your role will include leading and managing crews, completing on site audits, tool box talks, timesheet checks, company inductions and performance management.
You will work alongside the Planning, Fleet, HSEQ, and HR departments and report directly to the Senior Operations Manager. Roles are based in Rayleigh, Strood, Suffolk and Kings Langley.
You will also be expected to participate on a weekend rota to cover the phones between all team leaders.
• Previous experience of leading a team and working in the industry or similar.
• Strong communication skills.
• Qualifications in SSSTS desirable but not essential.
• Reasonable IT knowledge.
• Good Health and Safety knowledge.
• Ability to cover the phones on a weekend on a rota basis.
|Salary||dependent on experience|