You will part of the operations team and your duties will include all or one of the following:
- Gully Cleaning
- Jetting & Flood Clearance
- Confined Space or Rescue jobs
Your role will be to drive the vehicles and also be responsible for completing your assigned job with your crew mate. You will be based from one of our depots but may be required to travel to other locations within reasonable travelling distance. Roles are based in Rayleigh, Strood, Suffolk and Kings Langley.
- Class 2 HGV license
- Previous experience in the industry is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to lift weights up to 25kg.
- Ability to work weekends on a rota, currently.
If you have the right qualifications, please send your CV to: Email: email@example.com