Flowline is a modern, dynamic and growing company providing specialist drainage inspection, maintenance and repair services to public and private sector clients.
We have accreditations and seals of approval from ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, FORS & Achilles UVDB
We are seeking experienced Lining Engineer in the drainage industry with the following capabilities:
- Able to identify the correct repair for specific jobs
- Able to work to all relevant Water Research Company guidelines including the health and safety guidelines and the correct installation in the WRc Drain repair book, 3rd Edition.
- To understand and successfully install a point repair, to use correct mixing measurements, equipment preparation, inflation procedure, cure time calculation and inspection procedure once patch is cured
- To identify the correct full length CIPP installation method
- Able to select and successfully install the correct liner, resin, mixing method, and cure time calculation to ensure the liner is cured in-situ.
- Identify problems and have the skill set to be able to rectify problems with defective liners.
- HGV License and experience of robotic cutting is preferable.
You will be responsible for taking on the majority of lining work for the company. However, some of your duties may also include jetting, flood clearance and confined space entry. You will be based in one location but may be required to work in different locations within reasonable travelling distance. As part of the role you will be required to lift weights of up to 25kg and work nights/weekends at enhanced rates.
Location: Kings Langley, Hertfordshire Salary: Competitive, 50 hrs per week
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com