Flowline is a modern, dynamic and growing company providing specialist drainage inspection, maintenance and repair services to public and private sector clients.
- Specialist and varied work;
- Support and access to training and development within the industry;
- High levels of health and safety management;
- Reward and recognition;
- Comprehensive induction and PPE;
- SMART phone applications and hassle-free paperwork;
- 20 days holiday and bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers.
We also have several accreditation’s and seal of approvals from ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, FORS & Achilles UVDB.
We are currently recruiting for
HGV Drainage Engineers
For Ipswich, Halesworth and Diss locations
Hours: 50 hours per week
Basic salary: Competitive plus benefits (dependent on experience and job role)
Experience within the industry would be an advantage but not essential. HGV Drivers must hold a minimum of HGV/LGV Cat C. licence with relevant CPC modules. Duties will include drain/gulley cleaning, jetting, flood clearance. You will be based in one location but may be required to work in different locations within reasonable travelling distance. As part of the role you will be required to lift weights of up to 25kg and work nights/weekend