We are seeking experienced lining engineers in the drainage industry with the following capabilities.
- Able to identify the correct repair for specific jobs
- Able to work to all relevant Water Research Company guidelines including the health and safety guidelines and the correct installation in the WRc Drain repair book, 3rd Edition.
- To understand and successfully install a point repair, to use correct mixing measurements, equipment preparation, inflation procedure, cure time calculation and inspection procedure once patch is cured
- To identify the correct full length CIPP installation method
- Able to select and successfully install the correct liner, resin, mixing method, and cure time calculation to ensure the liner is cured in-situ.
- Identify problems and have the skill set to be able to rectify problems with defective liners.